- Craziness - We almost chose the book this conversation is from for our book club book this month!
- Augustus Waters: "May I see you again?"
- Hazel Grace: "Sure."
- Augustus Waters: "Tomorrow?"
- Hazel Grace: "Patience, grasshopper. You don't want to seem overeager."
- Augustus Waters: "Right, that's why I said tomorrow. I want to see you again tonight. But I'm willing to wait all night and much of tomorrow. I'm serious."
- Hazel Grace: "You don't even know me. How about I call you when I finish this?"
- Augustus Waters: "But you don't even have my phone number."
- Hazel Grace: "I strongly suspect you wrote it in this book."
- Augustus Waters: "And you say we don't know each other."
Since Tommy’s Asleep, this is…
The perfect time to do a little blogging!
Last I checked in, I was finishing the China Study (finally), getting ready to do my Primal Blueprint Fitness assessment, and getting quite amped up for Super Saturday.
Since then, I completed the assessment (which was harder than I thought and will dictate some of my workouts for the next three weeks and maybe beyond), and then we spent a short but amazing time with Tommy’s family on Friday night, the night before Super Saturday. Then finally, Saturday arrived! It was wonderful to see my teammates that I don’t get to see enough! Even better, there are new teammates added into the equation that I am sure are going to rock it! After the event, we went out to eat to make a game plan on how we’re going to get ourselves on the SS Beachbody, a cruise that they’re giving to people who basically help at least 50 people achieve their goals! I am SO going to be on that ship and can’t wait!
Saturday night when we got back to Milwaukee, we went to a friend’s house and watched the Packers game, and then went home and to bed so that Tommy could get his sleep before his volleyball tournament, which was what we did on Sunday! It went quite well, but not as well as the next one!
Since then, I have been enjoying being on my own schedule as part of my daily routine - organizing my apartment, marketing myself as a model and makeup artist, and organizing my next two challenges - a 7-Day Shakeology challenge and a 30-Day Beachbody challenge.
I have exciting stuff coming up, and will be back to blog about that then, but for now, how about some somewhat recent additions to my portfolio? It has been a long time since I have updated my blog with those! Yikes!
P.S. I finally finished The China Study and am still digesting (no pun intended) the information. I am now pretty far into the Primal Blueprint and read and finished Primal Blueprint Fitness! =)
P.P.S. Message me if you’re interested in either of my challenges.
P.P.P.S. What are you currently reading?