I've begun my 3-Day Training! Help keep me accountable, please!
I’m sure you’re not surprised to see this coming, but this year I am back at it! This will be my fourth time walking in the 3-Day/60-Mile walk to fight breast cancer. My mom is a 4-year survivor, and I walk in the hopes that some day, no one else will have to go through what our family did! Yes, a 60-mile walk is long, and it will be difficult, but it is definitely easier than chemo!
There are a few ways that you can support me -
1. Encourage me!
2. Pray for me!
3. Help keep me accountable to my training schedule!
I saw this in someone’s yard on my 3-mile walk yesterday - those little flowers and that green grass are proof that Spring is here!
Other ways to help me are to…
4. Walk with me! (Let me know if you want to join my team & I can give you the details).
5. We will be having fund raising events for our team, and at that time, I would love it if you could attend and/or donate something for the raffles/silent auctions!
6. Donate to the cause - you can either give me money, print a form and mail the check, or donate online atwww.the3day.org/goto/Mandie - make sure you check to see if your employer is a matching gift employer! There is a five dollar minimum for online donations, but I will take any amount and collect it to donate all at once - even if it’s pennies!
7. Share this blog and information about my walk with anyone that you think would be interested in any of the above six things!
Thank you so much for your love & support! I appreciate it more than I can explain!