On Black Friday, when most people were running around and shopping, and I finally had the chance to relax and look at what I had missed on Tumblr, I saw a few people who had done posts of what they were thankful for, for Thanksgiving.
I was super jealous that I hadn’t thought of it (or didn’t have time to, although I had good reason - I was with a bunch of awesome people, celebrating reasons to be thankful!) So, I decided that I am going to post something each day of December about what I’m thankful for… And I am sure that there will be more than one on some days… I am a pretty thankful person! I am going to try this whole “queue” thing out. =)
So be on the lookout for things for which I am thankful, starting tomorrow!
I’ll still be doing my normal random/modeling/makeup artistry posts, but these will be an addition.
- Tommy: Do you have our toothbrushes?
- Me: They're the same place they were last time, upstairs. Why, are you brushing your teeth right before we go get food?
- Tommy: No, we're bringing them with us because we're drinking tonight and can't drive home.
- Me: Apparently we're drinking heavily?
- Off to Tommy's sister's house. This should be fun!
If I was going to get a boob job, I’d make them bigger than they are… Mine aren’t all that large! Plus, as much as I like to think I’m tough, I’m not one for elective surgery. I guess I’ll take your question as a compliment. =)
To the anonymous person who asked me the other question… I’m not even dignifying that ignorance with a response… This acknowledgement is even more than it deserves, unless you’d like to ask me to my face, or at the very least, somehow other than anonymously!